Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Writers Diary....

........back again... feels actually good... this place is quite a placation for the restless mind which has innumerable thoughts to put up with..... on friday said to the self.... blog a day will be the mantra for a sometime to come. A blog had usually come up in the past only when an itch had started to scribble down something for the self. More often it used be an impulsive blogging kind of an activity, which in the future tending to have an intention of being more of a compulsive blogging. I often wonder there is something that I have lost as a writer in the journey so far. I wish to contradict myself here again. I started off trying to wash away the itch of a restless mind a couple of years ago when I had the self up through the night. No I wasnt an insomniac. I sacrificed being in the arms of a beautiful angel while catering to customers of a certain company residing elsewhere where the sun rises as sun set in the part of the world where I prove my existence. I worked for an international customer service contact center to support my existence. It used to be a way to vent out the frustrations of life at the end of the day while for most of the normal homosapiens around me started the day. Well, ofcourse i dont deny a bit of it that I've graduated to quite a few levels in writing. I very well acknowledge with myself the fact that I do not ususally scribble for else to read and comment or come to a consensus regarding the views I have towards life or the way I visualises life. An unusal write up which doesnt seem inane to the world around would be shared with a few for whom being sensible is just a state of mind with impeccable relavance.
The initial ramblings of the self used to congregation of two languages though inane most of the times but still would be in congruence with the thoughts let to flow. A graduation I witness is by condescending to be more unilingual and developing a planned strategy and executing the same of honing the way the ramblings are to be scribbled on this personal space of mine. Should I actually call it an ascendance in an inane articulataion of thoughts? Well, I do admit that it makes self quite impressed looking at the levels of ascendence or condescence, just for it comes as a fact of life that there is a constant upgradation in one certain aspect of being and hanging around.
I aspire to get better and better with every write up going forward, No it is not to prove a point to any other fellow being, but its a genuine appreciation of the selfs improvisation in the diligence of achievement of a constant betterment.
A few fellow dwellers on the face of Terra Firma do interact with the self on the matter of write ups that the self does seldom than often. These dwellers are quite some bloggers themselves whom the self appreciates as writers. Often conceived by the compatriots of this sanct place or should I say perceieved? as a quite a serious blogger or a heavy writer. True, it is to quite an extent that most often I visit and scribble on this wall when the frustration of existence turns to an itch. Seldom, it is an itch of an idea or a thought flow that comes out as an incidence of a rambling while passing through a pleasant state of being. But I do beg to agree with the fact that writing or reading is a perfect food for thought, which not being present will make a human defintely anorexic in the context of intellect which will only lead to the peril of living and create room for mere existence of mediocricity. The self never than seldom has exploited the art of scribbling day to day mundane happenings of life. Ofcourse, I dont even in the remotest of dreams either deny that they are fun filled, thought provoking or even situations that cater to minute celebrations as compared to the magnitude of the highest order of life. The self on contemplation only converges to a point that it could be only due to the fact that the self is a visitor here seldom than often. I must admit that a few blog rolls that the self follows religiously is filled quite in excess of incidences of daliy sustenance which brings out a lot of excitement, sarcasm, cynicism, helplessness, mockery, appreciation, adulation, oppression, pride, amusement, threshold of enjoyment, threshhold of happiness, depth of frustration, abyss of anger, heights of disagreement and many more umpteen number of such daily expressions which actually makes up this wonderful phenomenon called life. It is not really a reason that such writing of the self causes any kind of a depression, it is just a feeling or a thought that can keep the self more cheerful by incorporating such incidences of life either intending a pun at the incidences or by encompassing them in a divine armour called humour. Should I call it an artistry a few compatriots possess that the self doesnt?
I often feel that I do write better, to an extent while I could pronounce to the world out there that I can write at least a 150% better than I do speak. It may be for the fact that I do get more time to think while I write and speech or a conversation is absolutely instantaneous instinct. I can sound contradictory at times saying and believing that I do not look up to many people around or who had been, while I aspire to speak some day this language that I write in impeccably like a few who live around in the same part of the world as I do. It is defeinitely not a point that I would deny that my writing qualifies to be creme de la creme, quite often it is subjected to being banal and cliched. An instance can be witnessed just by observing the title of this roll. I hope my mantra for the near future is going to be in function and doesnt go defunct "a blog a day... keeps idling away". On this note I sign off.

Adieos
Phaedrus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...my first comment on your blog I suppose...and I am going to be frank..you write some serious heavy duty stuff...but I'd recommend using simpler words to write on the same..me thinks, it serves a much better purpose in sending out the message or the thoughts you intend to share..of course, if the intention is pure aesthetic, in terms of the language, then I suppose this is the way to go...but don't you think sitting with a thesaurus while reading a blog is expecting a little too much of the reader?..:)..and also, please format it in paragraphs...these were frank and honest suggestions from a regular blog reader..hoping you do not take it otherwise...write on man!!